Coron, Palawan [Part 2]

by - Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hello, I finally got an extra time to continue my Coron entry. If you missed my Part 1 adventure in Coron, just click here! So the next day is of course, island hopping! I got to see how beautiful and extravagant Coron is. And I'm telling you, there's no words or even these pictures that could give justice on how blessed Palawan is with mother nature's love.:)


First stop was Kayangan Lake. Man, Coron does not disappoint. I was in awe with the surroundings and on how the locals take care of its beauty. The way to Kayangan Lake wasn't super safe that time; it was rocky, muddy and slippery. If you have slippery slippers, poor you haha. There was a mild kind of rain so the boat can still tour us on some of the spots in Coron. We had to take some steps to see the overview of the island. It was really beautiful. If you're the kind of person who appreciates nature and its beauty, you'll definitely love here! After some pictures taken, we had to go down this time on the way to the lake. Kayangan Lake was one of my jaw dropping moments. Seriously, it was majestic. I am beyond amazed with what I saw and I really wish we had a waterproof camera that time so we can take pictures more while we were roaming around the waters.





We went next to see the Twin Peak Reef, a famous place for snorkel activities. Then Twin Lagoon for more swim time! I don't have enough pictures for these two for we went to the water right away. The Twin Lagoon was one of those places that I liked too. If I remember it correctly, it was called that way for it has a mini pathway to the other lagoon. We had to take extra care kicking our feet underwater for we might hurt some creatures that lives there. One of the boatmen dared me to go under, without my life vest of course. I was hesitant at first but I still went with it! It was just after a few seconds that I felt like the pressure underwater was killing my ears so I motioned to go up already. But it was one of the books, yo! I'm even amazed with the boatmen that even they had to pull us just to roam around, the can still swim properly without anything that would make them float and paddle. Ha! I can't forget the Twin Lagoon too for it was where I kept pouring water on Chichi's snorkel so she could inhale the water while she's snorkelling. Hahaha! I know it was bad for me to do, but she didn't notice at first that it made me do it more. Haha love you chichi! :p


Obligatory boat shot!
The tides were too high when our boat was trying to get to Banol Beach. It was the first time I felt sea sick too, I felt like those tides could eat our boat like a monster.:)) So they took us to a place I don't remember to eat our lovely late lunch! More crabs! Ahh. I told you there was a lot of crab eating when we got there. It was a perfect lunch by the beach. :)



 
Panorama shot of the beach
Although I felt bitin and sad that we didn't get to see the other spots we were scheduled to visit that day, I really had fun with the island hopping. Those are few places, even a first level beauty of Coron but I was amazed by it already. It was our last whole day in Coron so we ate at Seadive restaurant care of Teo and Tzie for their late birthday treat to us.:) The night was still young that we decided to buy some drinks and play a game before we sleep. We played bobong lasing! Hahaha, one of the funniest game I played my entire life. One has to give a certain category and the others has to follow that category, but with a twist. The word, phrase or whatever should not contain a letter 's' on its first and last. So there. After some time, we teamed up to girls vs boys... and sadly, we lost.:)) It was funny remembering all the stupid answers we all gave.

Coron was definitely a place to always come back to. Personally, I wanted to go back to Coron to see the other places we missed and the other beautiful places I still need to see. It was a perfect place to travel to if you want a peaceful and quiet one. I love Coron. I love Palawan. I wish I could go back here soon. Thanks for a memorable stay, Coron! :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments