Project RED Tour: Success!! ♥♥♥
Just when we thought we'll be crying all night last June 6...
Wooza!! HAHAHA LITERALLY OUR BEST NIGHT EVER. It was early February I think when it was confirmed that Cornetto is bringing RED Tour to Asia! I literally went nuts when that happened! Seriously. Me and my sisters wouldn't want to miss her second concert. Oh please, I can't imagine miss her sing All Too Well live. Haaaa. But then tickets were on sale March 7th and we don't have moolahs to pay for the expensive tickets, we held on to a miracle that we would be able to watch her again.:(( As expected, tickets were sold out within few hours. I was heartbroken, devastated, sad, and all that until the day of her concert. It was frustrating at some point that I already gave up on the hopes of watching her concert again. I even find it weird that we couldn't afford to buy tickets now that we're all employed already. Bad timing, I guess. I joined most of the Twitter contests, even flooded my feed for that. I tweeted thousands and thousands for a pair of tickets and no luck. It was depressing until the day of the concert.
June 6 came and we still got nothing. I was put in a situation whether to watch the concert alone or not... because given the chance? I would. But I won't. I could afford the tickets all for myself; but I won't risk the fact that my sisters would get jealous that I watched it and they did not. It'll be better if all of us won't watch it rather than me watching it alone. 6pm came and I am desperate already. I was searching for someone who is selling GenAd tickets for us, but GenAd was already sold out then. And damn, I cannot make 18 thousand pesos in one night. So I still kept my hopes up, but then accepted that we won't be watching it anymore... but guess what!? Someone posted on a Facebook group I joined that she's selling the 2 tickets she won on Cornetto. She's selling it HALF THE ORIGINAL PRICE of those seats that time! WOAH. I feel like I won the lottery. I instantly grabbed the chance and told the seller that I would buy those. The only problem was, I need one more ticket. But because it's either we all watch it or we won't watch it at all, we decided to buy one more ticket on the arena itself. Thankfully, a friend lent me money for that. It was that abrupt!! My nerves were all over the place that time and I couldn't help it but be happy that I made it happen once again. All this time we thought that we might not be able to watch it, but we did. I'm just happy we were able to see Taylor again. Talk about my buzzer beater skills! :)
The only sad part was... we missed her first two songs: State of Grace and Holy Ground. BUT! It was one hell of a night.:) I was thrilled to be able to sing along to all of her songs! Do you know how fulfilling it is to sing the right words correctly? Haha! I was singing my lungs out mostly that night! And gahd, she was too tall for a normal girl. There was a B-stage this time, it's where she moves to another stage, nearer to those who can't afford the VIP/Patron seats. Yes, that's how nice and lovely she is. Deym. That was the moment where I finally saw how tall she is. As in tall tall Taylor haha! I couldn't help but smile and treasure that night. I'm still on a high actually. I remember watching her first concert because Marren loved her so much, and she told me then that if ever Tay will hold a concert here, she will watch her live... and I promised myself that she will see her perform live. I wasn't that crazy with her back then. But after watching the Speak Now Tour? Taylor Swift instantly made me become a swiftie. There's something on her concerts that will make you love her... even more. She will not just sing, but will give you the worth of the money you paid for to see her. And she does that everytime. She's even better this time. I love how she matured in her music, in her performances as well. How she always managed to give it back to her fans is beyond unthinkable. She made it like a relationship. How she and her fans are suddenly one. How the fandom grows all over these years. Yay, I sounded like a real fanatic there! But no shame, I love her and her music.
![]() |
| She wore a shirt that has 'manila' in it! :) |
photos grabbed from tumblr
And of course... that one song that made me gamble through it all. That one song I would probably trade everything to that day, just to see her sing it live. This song became my anthem at a certain point of my life; and seeing it live just blew me away. It was like The Grammy's came to Manila. Those headbangs, the feels!!! ALL OF IT. She was smiling and did that wiggling fingers, and I almost died because it was the first time ever that she smiled during the performance of All Too Well. Ahhh, my heart. Watch:
credits to the owner of this video
Thank you Cornetto and too all the producers/production/promoters for making this possible. Most of all, thank you for your music, Taylor Swift. Please don't ever change. I'm excited on the 5th album!!! :]



0 comments