Bad Guys Do Exist As Well

by - Monday, November 17, 2014

Just when I was grateful to that nice stranger, we were then reminded the next day that bad guys exist also.

Thursday last week, my younger sister was dragged by a moving motorcycle because the rider was trying to snatch her bag! Imagine how horrible that went. She and her friends were about to eat dinner when it happened. They were walking along Scout Fuentabella in Tomas Morato when a motorcycle passed by and pulled my sister's bag. But because the bag's strap was wrapped around my sister's arm so much, the rider decided to let it go -- but given the fact that he did it while the motorcycle was moving, of course my sister was dragged on the road feeling helpless for herself.

Thank God she's safe and she likes to wear my mom's sweaters! If it wasn't for the sweaters and the jeans she's wearing that day, her bruises could be worse. She got bruises on her legs, arms and her tummy. Gahd I can't even imagine how bad the bruises would be if it wasn't for the sweaters. What more if it's a riding in tandem modus, my sister could have been killed.:( Even if she's having a hard time moving and laughing, I am really thankful to the Lord that she only got big bruises and she didn't lose her things... for I might lose my mind if something worse happened to her.

Holiday season is coming so I bet this is the reason why more of this will happen soon. And I tell you to please and always be safe. I know we cannot foresee this kind of situation, but please do take precautions and take care of yourself.

You May Also Like

0 comments